Games built with modern tools to reach audiences everywhere.
Round the clock support to ensure products operate at 100%
Talented developers & designers ready to make fantasy, reality.
Sports Technologies forms and launches FanNation.com in the fall
Playoff Challenge on NFL.com drives over one million users
Sports Technologies' bracket products reach over one million fans
Over two million fans served across games with NFL, NASCAR, NHL, NCAA
Back End Developer
- Develop and implement feature functionality, under the direction of the Technical Director.
- Work closely with project managers and designers to turn concepts into finished applications and update existing products.
- Develop across multiple digital platforms
- 1 - 3 years of experience in back end development.
- Knowledge of web standards and best practices, including web performance at 1 million users and beyond
- Experience with back end development tools including version control like Git
- Ruby on Rails.
- Database design, management and optimized queries for MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with JSON, REST and API design concepts.
- Basic understanding of MVC design principles.
- Amazon Web Services and other cloud computing services.
- GitHub account.